Responsible for leading the delivery of enterprise security and data encryption projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring successful delivery of highly complex, large scale programmes that result in
- significant business change
- Managing project risks and issues; including the development of contingency plans
- Communicating project progress and forming stakeholder management plans
- Taking responsibility for overall progress, use of resources and initiating corrective action where required
- Leading a wide variety of project resources including development, analyst, infrastructure and operations, security and architect specialists