Adjuvo Business Support
- Personal Assistant and Secretarial Support
- General Administration
- HMRC Self-Assessment
- Business Planning and Consultation
- Project Management
- Customer Research and Databases
- Supplier Benchmarking
- Event, Conference and Exhibition Planning
- Risk Assessments
- Sales Agent
- Sales and Marketing Consultation
- Sales Coaching and Training
- Assistance with Quotes and Tender Submissions
With more than 30 years experience as a business professional, I have had roles in Sales, Marketing, National Account Management, Business Development, People and Project Management.
I was employed with Blue Chip companies and SME’s predominantly within the foodservice and catering industry. As a Regional Business Manager, I was responsible for a team of around 20 people and a multi million pound budget.
I also have extensive expertise in the not for profit sector. I was employed as Project & Development Manager for a large national Charity within their retail and catering division. I was responsible for identifying and managing partnership opportunities and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
I look forward to working with you – Carol Ann Lewkowicz
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering.
- PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner
- Professional Trainer Certificate
- Member of Society of Virtual Assistants